Looking for something Special in this Kitchen......

Tuesday 11 September 2007

What a Busy Weeks........





20 August 2007 - our office just moved to bigger space, even though not so far away from our previous office, but it makes me wake up earlier to get the office with all "bad traffic jam" in front of my way ***sigh***

27-31 August 2007 - I have to accompany Mr. Jeff Rew - of CQV, Korea - one of our Principal. We have to visit our customers within this week in order to promote their product. Hope the future business with them & our customer will be much better.

3-7 September 2007 - I have to re-arrange & manage again my team - in Plastic Divisions. Since, this time is the very first time - Our Total Omzet were hit by Cosmetic Division - only by USD6.000 *****sigh*****

What a Busy Weeks wait for me again....


Hope it will Gone by the Wind very soon..... So I can start Baking & Cooking again.......

No comments: